It’s not about “Should we multiply?” but, “How will we multiply?”
Working with Healthy Growing Churches means you don’t have to tackle the task of multiplying without tools, resources or partners. HGC uses a proven methodology for multiplication developed through church planting experience and in conjunction with our partners. Our proven methodology partners with you in your ministry to:
IDENTIFY - People. Passion. Places.
HGC works to identify people, passions, and places, for multiplication. This is done through discovery events, assessing multiplies, using our PATCH process, and aligning people with resources.
- -Discovery events provide the right atmosphere for potential multipliers to discover God’s heart, call, and vision.
- -Assess Multipliers: Build relationships, partnerships, and systems to effectively identify people, passion, and places.
- -Our PATCH process guides multipliers through a detailed assessment and planning process in the preparation phase of multiplication.
- -Align People and Resources: Once multipliers have been discovered and assessed, we clearly define necessary partnerships for momentum and exponential impact.
EQUIP - For Impact. Discover Multipliers.
Equipping leaders to be healthy and multiply is a foundational element of HGC. We provide a multitude of training opportunities to equip leaders to become multiplies:
- – Resource Multipliers and Multiplying Churches: We provide a number of online and on-site training opportunities for continued impact.
- – HGC has a growing database of resources to help pastors and churches get from dream to launch.
– Coaching is essential for multiplication. HGC is equipped to provide qualified training for pastors and churches that have a heart for multiplication.
– Relate (Connect Multipliers): Multiplier cohorts provide support, encouragement, and training.We passionately affirm that no one should, or will, multiply alone.– Monthly HGCM network calls keep those in the trenches of multiplication connected so they are fully prepared for the task.– Review Progress: Milestones provide key markers to measure progress. They define next steps for every multiplication project.
MULTIPLY - Christ Followers. Missional Leaders. Faith Communities.
Cultivating Congregations are communities of faith committed to multiplication. There are three opportunities to engage:
- – Partner—champion the cause through prayer and funding. Partners ask not if we should multiply, but how will we multiply.
- – Practitioners—create multiplication through residency programs, expanding to an additional campus, or joining with two to three other congregations to daughter a church.
- – Legacy Investors—contribute to the future through investments, not loans or grants, to produce a high kingdom return for multiplication and leave a legacy.
Join a Cultivating Congregations Cohort
Healthy churches that want to explore how to create a culture of multiplication in the context of community are encouraged to join a Cultivating Congregations cohort. These groups will meet over a 2+ year period and look at how to help their congregation flip the question from “Should we multiply?” to “How will we multiply?”
Contact Tom Planck to find a cohort near you.
“Healthy Growing Churches supports us with high-level training that would be dropped with the other demands of a church plant. Our staff is hungry for guidance and we know HGC will provide.”Mark K, Arizona